Venue: Commerce House, Stoke on Trent
Duration: One Day (9.30am - 4.30pm)
Trainer: Sandra Brookes
Cost: £185.00+VAT - Members
£230.00+VAT - Non-Members
- Business owner/managers with employees
- Team leaders
- Line managers
Workshop Aims and Objectives:
- Aim is to upskill participants by providing performance management tools and skills for use in the workplace.
- Objective is to deliver uplift in performance and results from your team.
Workshop Outline:Performance Management - Why?
- The benefits to your business are discussed
Putting the foundations in place:
- Appraisal structure
- Competencies and behaviours for each role
Help your staff to choose the right attitude - staff with the right attitude are those best placed to help you achieve outstanding results in your business:
- Learn simple tools to help you recognise where your people are now and how to get them to where you need them to be.
- How to improve the performance of your team using coaching tactics & tools - a practical session.
- How to keep the performance at optimum levels!
Course Date: course not scheduled Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|23||24||25• Make the Most of Your Membership
||26||27• Negotiation Skills
||28• finest Ten Year Celebration
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership
3 July 2013Business Breakfast- How’s Business In North Staffordshire? (QES Breakfast)
10 July 2013 Fire Marshall Training
17 July 2013 Inward and Outward Processing
19 July 2013 Health & Safety Awareness Training