CourseHow to Get Good Results from Marketing
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Steve Reece
Who is it for?Business people who want to grow their revenue, but have yet to find the marketing formula that delivers results proportionate to the expenditure.
Course objectivesBy the end of this course you will:
- Be aware of the right way to plan your marketing to achieve results.
- Understand better each type of marketing activity, and when it will or won't work for your business.
- Have a draft marketing plan.
- Understand the kind of results you can get with little or no spend, and how to go about executing a low cost Marketing Plan.
- Understand why it's critical to measure and test campaigns, and have a toolkit of techniques and resources to help pinpoint to what extent a campaign works or not and why.
- Gain some secret but very powerful sources for outsourcing Marketing and Graphics work at low cost.
- Answers to any other marketing related question you might have.
- What Marketing is
- What Marketing can and can't do
- The pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The critical questions you must be able to answer before undertaking any marketing activity
- How to start creating a Marketing Plan
- Defining the fundamental foundations of a successful marketing plan
Overview of the main marketing communications methods, strengths and weaknesses of each, and how to select the right one for your business ensuring they deliver results:
- Websites (inc. SEO, Blogs and what makes a successful website)
- Direct Mail
- Advertising (inc. Print, pay per click/online, radio etc)
- Social Media (inc. Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Business Networking
- Directories, both offline, i.e. Yellow Pages and online i.e. Yell.com etc.
Hiring the right marketing company.Measuring results, tweaking and metrics.
Any other questions you want answered on marketing. This interactive session, not a lecture, please come ready and willing to develop awesomely effective marketing plans for business!
Course Date: 20 September 2012 Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|19||20||21||22||23• Strategic Marketing
|26||27||28||29• Debt Collecting by Telephone
• OCN Procedures & Operations in International Trade - POINT
|30• BCC Import Procedures
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
6 June 2013Potential Members Breakfast
11 June 2013Lunch with Business Travel Network at Staffordshire Technology Park
14 June 2013How to generate the right content for your website, blog and social media channels
19 June 2013HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership