CourseTime and Stress Management
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Steve Bracey
NO ONE ever seems to have enough time YET ...... We all have all the time there is!We all have exactly the same amount of time give to us each day ...... ......24 HOURS.....Some of us, however, seem to use it to much greater advantage than others!
This course is designed for those who find that:
- ¨ 24 hours are not enough each day
- ¨ Everything is ‘URGENT'
- ¨ The only way to get something done is to do it themselves
- ¨ Their work is so unique it is impossible to plan
- ¨ They never have time to plan their time
- ¨ They are developing an ulcer ...
The aim of the course is to try and correct these mistaken beliefs and to show them:
- ¨ Poor work habits can be changed
- ¨ Priorities can be established
- ¨ Attitudes to time can be changed
- ¨ Time can be used more effectively
- ¨ Ulcers can be avoided ...
- ¨ Defining Time & Stress Management
- ¨ Analysing How we Spend Our Time
- ¨ Recognising Stress Symptoms
- ¨ Balancing Time
- ¨ Eliminating Time-wasters
- ¨ Barriers and Benefits of Delegation
- ¨ The Daily Priority List
- ¨ Coping with Crises
- ¨ Organising Objectives
- ¨ Planning for Action
Films: "Time Management" "The Unorganised Manager"
Course Date: 20 September 2012 Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|26||27||28||29• Debt Collecting by Telephone
• OCN Procedures & Operations in International Trade - POINT
|30• BCC Import Procedures
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
6 June 2013Potential Members Breakfast
11 June 2013Lunch with Business Travel Network at Staffordshire Technology Park
14 June 2013How to generate the right content for your website, blog and social media channels
19 June 2013HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership