CourseFinance for non-finance
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Roland West
This one day course is designed to:
- - take the fear and fog out of finance
- - release the potential for greater staff alignment with financial objectives.
- - enable interaction on finance questions in both their own and other organisations
- - provide understanding of the impact attendees have on the financial results of their organisation
- - enable intelligent reading of financial reports
It is based around the "Finance for Business" game which models the way money works in business: making finance easier to understand in a memorable way.
Who should attend?
Buyers and sales staff who want to better understand the accounts and financial position of their suppliers or customers. Operations staff, engineers and executives who want to understand what their finance department are talking about.All managers and employees who want to understand the role of money in business and how their actions and decisions influence the financial success of their organisation.
Course Date: 13 September 2012 Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|26||27||28||29• Debt Collecting by Telephone
• OCN Procedures & Operations in International Trade - POINT
|30• BCC Import Procedures
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
6 June 2013Potential Members Breakfast
11 June 2013Lunch with Business Travel Network at Staffordshire Technology Park
14 June 2013How to generate the right content for your website, blog and social media channels
19 June 2013HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership