CourseBreaking down Internal Functional Barriers
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Steve Bracey
Managers and executives attending this event will discover a new approach to engaging both managers and staff in creating a joined-up, high performance and successful organisation. Often called Eliminating Silo Thinking or Challenge Mapping, this new approach is designed to look again at systems and internal functions and removing the barriers that they can create.
- Engaging everyone in removing critical gaps in services.
- Creating joint accountability in removing the ‘not my job' way of thinking.
- Focussing on overall success rather than individual performance.
- Improving internal communications to eliminate conflict and separatism.
- Overcoming resistance to change.
- Looking at a ‘step-by-step' change in overall performance.
- Breaking down insular team thinking or ‘them-and-us' to deliver cross-functional performance improvements.
- Revisiting leadership skills to ensure successful change.
- Empowerment of others without the need to lose control.
- Ensuring everyone collectively assesses and monitors performance.
Course Date: 12 September 2012 Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|16||17||18• Health and Wellbeing for You and Your Workforce
• Face to Face Selling Skills
• BCC Incoterms 2010
|19• HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
|23||24||25• Make the Most of Your Membership
||26||27• Negotiation Skills
||28• finest Ten Year Celebration
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership
3 July 2013Business Breakfast- How’s Business In North Staffordshire? (QES Breakfast)
10 July 2013 Fire Marshall Training
17 July 2013 Inward and Outward Processing
19 July 2013 Health & Safety Awareness Training