CourseImproving profit and cash
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Roland West
SynopsisThis one day course is designed to:
- - release the potential of staff for profit and cash improvement
- - develop understanding of management accounting concepts and methods
- - enable interaction on accounting issues in both their own and partner organisations
- - provide understanding of the impact they have on the organisation's financial results.
- - Develop an action plan for the delegate and their department
It uses the "Finance for Business" game to aid understand in a memorable way.
Who should attend?Buyers and sales staff who want to better understand the costs of their suppliers or customers. Operations staff, engineers and executives who want to understand what their accounts department are talking about.All managers and employees who want to understand price, cost, cash and profit in their business and how their actions and decisions influence the financial success of their organisation.
Course Date: 12 July 2012 Cost For Members: £185 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|26||27||28||29• Debt Collecting by Telephone
• OCN Procedures & Operations in International Trade - POINT
|30• BCC Import Procedures
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
6 June 2013Potential Members Breakfast
11 June 2013Lunch with Business Travel Network at Staffordshire Technology Park
14 June 2013How to generate the right content for your website, blog and social media channels
19 June 2013HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership