CourseDocumentary Letters of Credit
Venue: Commerce House, Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BE
Trainer: Steve Townsley
This practical course is specifically designed to make those attending aware of (and how to avoid) the many pitfalls that can prevent payment when using Letters of Credit.
- ¨ What is a Letter of Credit?
- ¨ A review of other payment methods
- ¨ Letter of Credit administration
- ¨ The Letter of Credit Procedure
- ¨ Terminology
- ¨ Letter of Credit types and levels of security
- ¨ Letter of Credit costs
- ¨ Letter of Credit content
- ¨ The documents - an in-depth study of the specific Letter of Credit documents
- ¨ What can go wrong?
- ¨ Tips to ensure you get it right at all stages of the Letter of Credit transaction
- ¨ UCP 500
(This seminar includes at least two studies of real Letters of Credit)
All those working in export administration, sales and finance who need to have an in-depth and working knowledge of the procedures required to ensure payment for goods sold world-wide under Letters of Credit.
Course Date: 4 July 2012 Cost For Members: £185.00 + VAT Cost For Non-Members: £230.00 + VAT
Your Shopping Basket is empty
|16||17||18• Health and Wellbeing for You and Your Workforce
• Face to Face Selling Skills
• BCC Incoterms 2010
|19• HR: Value Add to Manufacturing?
|23||24||25• Make the Most of Your Membership
||26||27• Negotiation Skills
||28• finest Ten Year Celebration
Mouse over dates to view events
Events open to all members
Event Location Guide
Stafford (South) Area
Stoke (North) Area
2013 Forthcoming Events
25 June 2013Make the Most of Your Membership
3 July 2013Business Breakfast- How’s Business In North Staffordshire? (QES Breakfast)
10 July 2013 Fire Marshall Training
17 July 2013 Inward and Outward Processing
19 July 2013 Health & Safety Awareness Training